Bruce
How To Write A Good English PART #4 (4) Most students of English look upon a staggeringly huge number of words. It is large enough to discourage most from even trying. Actually, you can write very well and show fluency with a much smaller vocabulary. You can build that by becoming familiar with all words which pertain to Light. For example, in the list of four words I have shown you as key vocabulary, three of them pertain to Light. SEE is what we do only when Light is present. SHOW is what we do with Light, or the Light--of--Knowledge. CREATE is what occurred at the moment of Singularity associated with the "Big Bang," 13.8 billion years ago when Light was made manifest as the Cosmos. It is not the large number of words you know that make you sufficient as a communicator in Written English. It is the specific words you learn which can do everything for you. It is not massive studies which make you a good writer. It is "smart" studies. Study "smart". We do not want to study English like some kind of Beast---of---Burden. We want to study "smart". You can also say that you SHOW with "illuminating" thought or "illuminating" ideas. M
Thank you Amene. It is nice to find your comment here.
Great Bruce! I agree with you, but knowing more words makes you feel more confident.