Pacheco
About the History of my country (Abstract) This text I wrote in the monday night: Chile (this territory) is discovered by the classic world for the spanish Diego de Almagro, and later partially conquered for Pedro de Valdivia in the times of discover trips of a big empires, initializing for Colon and Vespucio. But the reality is that the South of Chile (from the Bio-Bio river) is never submitted. Conversely, the natives of this area (called Mapuches or Araucanos) are one of the most incredible warrior people founding in the Americas. There people is born to die in war, they not fear the death. The history talk about mans like Lautaro or Caupolicán that defending his families and land that the european invasors. This people, the "Mapuches" or "Araucanos", lives today in the country. They lives mixed with the general chilean people, but conservate many traditions along the time. The "Araucanos" are chileans, absolutely, but not waive this historical legacy as "Mapuches, the people never submitted".

About the History of my country (Abstract)

I wrote this on Monday night:

Chile (my country) was discovered for the classical world by the Spaniard Diego de Almagro, and was later partially conquered by Pedro de Valdivia in the era of discovery and big empires, initially for Colon and Vespucio.
But the reality is that the South of Chile (from the Bio-Bio river) was never submissive. Conversely, the natives of this area (called Mapuches or Araucanos) were one of the most incredible warrior people founding in the Americas. Their people were born to die in war; they did not fear the death. History talks about men like Lautaro or Caupolicán that defended their families and land that the Europeans invaded.
These people, the "Mapuches" or "Araucanos", live in the country today. They live mixed-in with the general Chilean people, but conservate many traditions from their time.
The "Araucanos" are Chileans, absolutely, but remember their historical legacy as "Mapuches, the people who never submitted".