Kevin
419 scam (Advance Fee Fraud) 1.I got an email from Iraq the other day. 2.The email said that they wanted to use our products for the Iraq rebuilding (reconstruction?) project. 3.I didn't know exactly what products they sought for and in which industry they wanted to use our products in detail. 4.So I sent them an email with my company's HP address where all the information of our products is located andasked them for providing further information. 5.Today there was a reply from them which says they want all of the products located in our web-site. 6.There is nothing makes me happier and excited than being used our products for rebuilding a country but at the same time I was a little skeptical about the opportunity. 7.As far as I read the email, it was such an attractive opportunity but something was fishy so I checked several web-sites related to fraud and found out that the email was actually "Advance Fee Fraud". 8. The reason I found it fraud was that someone who had been scammed put a spam mail on the web-site called "419 scam" and the email on the web-site was exactly the same as what I received from Iraq.
1

419 Scam (Advance Fee Fraud)

1. I got an email from Iraq the other day.
2. The email said that they wanted to use our products for the Iraqi rebuilding reconstruction project.
3. I didn't know exactly what products they sought, for and or in which industry they wanted to use our products in detail.
4. So I sent them an email with my company's HP address where all the information of for our products is located and asked them for providing to provide further information.
5. Today, there was a reply from them which says they want that said they wanted all of the products located in on our web-site.
6. There is nothing that makes me happier and more excited than being used our products being used for rebuilding a country, but at the same time, I was a little skeptical about the opportunity.
7. As far as I read the email, it was While I was reading the email, it seemed like such an attractive opportunity, but something was fishy, so I checked several web-sites related to fraud and found out that the email was actually an "advance fee fraud".
8. The reason I found out it was a fraud was that someone who had been scammed put a spam mail on the web-site called "419 scam". and The email on the web-site was exactly the same as what I received from Iraq.

(Well done! Your written English is excellent. Just some minor corrections, including punctuation and capitalization. Please feel free to ask questions.)