Alberto
My best friend I'd like to write about my best friends. Possibly, they're the best friends that I ever had in my short live. We went everywhere together, yeah, I could say that we were together 24/7. A lot of days, in our summer holidays, I slept in their houses and we played PS3 and we were listening music til very late in their bedrooms. One day, the parents of one of my friends went anniversary and he begged them that let's sleep in his house and they agreed. We were 3 days sleeping in his home and we did things that kids of 14 years doing. For example we called Telepizza and we ordered a pizza to other flat. Yes, we seemed stupid, possibly we were it, but we were having fun. Now, they have their girlfriends and I go out with other friends so that we don't speak much. Hope I havn't made many mistakes. Thank you for reading and correcting me
1

My best friend

I'd like to write about my best friends.
Possibly, they're the best friends that I ever had in my short life. We went everywhere together, yeah, I could say that we were together 24/7. A lot of days, in our summer holidays, I slept in their houses and we played PS3 and we were listening to music until very late in their bedrooms.
One day, the parents of one of my friends went to an anniversary party (?) and he begged them to let us sleep in his house and they agreed. We were sleeping in his home for three days and we did things that 14 year old kids like doing. For example we called Telepizza and we ordered a pizza to their flat.
Yes, we seemed stupid, possibly we were it, but we we were having fun.
Now, they have their girlfriends and I go out with other friends so that we don't speak much.

Hope I havn't made many mistakes. Thank you for reading and correcting me.