Junior J Rodriguez H
At the end of a perfect day. It's all in a perfect day, just a part of the perfect way and as long as the world goes around I will pray as I lay me down at the end of a perfect day. As every day I wake to greet another morning and be thankfull I had another day. Today, I don't care which way the wind blows cause I know it's going to be a perfect day. I'll take the ups and downs as blessings cause I know, although the laughter and the tears, that it's all in a perfect day. And as the day fades way, I'll be closing both eyes and wait for tomorrow to teach me about the future I was thinking of in the yestardays.
1

At the end of a perfect day.

It's all in a perfect day, just a part of the perfect way, and as long as the world goes around I will pray as I lay me down at the end of a perfect day.

As Every day I wake to greet another morning, thankful to have another day.  Today I don't care which way the wind blows (o 'is blowing') because I know it's going to be a perfect day.  I'll take the ups and downs as blessings because I know, although through the laughter and the tears, that it's all in a perfect day.

And as the day fades way, I'll be closing both eyes and waiting for tomorrow to teach me about the future I was thinking of in the my yesterdays.  (o 'in the days gone by')

No estoy 100% seguro de que quieres decir, pero intenté escribir el texto con algunas revisiones.

1

At the end of a perfect day.

<em>It's all in a perfect day,</em> just a part of the perfect way and as long as the world goes around I will pray as I lay me down at the end of a perfect day.

As every day I wake to greet another morning and be thankful I had another day. Today, I don't care which way the wind blows 'cause I know it's going to be a perfect day. I'll take the ups and downs as blessings 'cause I know, <em>although the laughter and the tears,</em> that it's <em>all in a perfect day. </em>

And as the day fades way, I'll be closing both eyes and wait for tomorrow to teach me about the future I was thinking of <em>in the yesterdays.</em>

<em>[Sorry I was going to correct this more but I am not sure what would be the best way to do it.  Your style is lyrical.  I've just changed to italics the phrases whose meaning was not very clear to me.  If you want me to give more feedback, please let me know.  "Cause" as a shorthand for "because" is not very common in written English, though it would be understood here from the context. Better to stick with either "because" or the very informal text-speak "coz".   Best wishes, Michael</em>]

1

At the end of a perfect day.

It's all in a perfect day, just a part of the perfect way and as long as the world goes around I will pray as I lay me down at the end of a perfect day.

As every day I wake to greet another morning and be THANKFUL I had another day. Today, I don't care which way the wind blows 'cause I know it's going to be a perfect day. I'll take the ups and downs as blessings 'cause I know, THROUGHOUT the laughter and the tears, that it's all in a perfect day.

And as the day fades way, I'll be closing both eyes and wait for tomorrow to teach me about the future I was thinking of THROUGH  the YESTERDAYS

Its not usual to use  'CAUSE  but within the context of your creative poetic writing it works well and would be understood you just need the ' apostrophe to indicate the shortening of the word ... did you compose that yourself or is it a translation of an existing work ? VERY INSPIRATIONAL a nice positive reading for me to go to bed on ...