Emir
The Language and Culture Teaching a new language is teaching a new culture. Language and culture are so tied up with one another. I think that the teacher has the responsibility to consider what am I really teaching here. As someone who is looking to do exactly what you are doing, I think that yes, teachers have a responsibility. Learning English in and of itself teaches new thought patterns and new ways of constructing reality. Use it wisely and well.
This content violates our Community Guidelines.

The Language and Culture

Teaching a new language is teaching a new culture. Language and culture are so tied up with one another. I think that the teacher has the responsibility to consider what am I really teaching here [I find the sentence is difficult to interpret. Perhaps you mean the last part to be taken as direct speech, ie the teacher's original words, in which case they should be marked as such: 'What am I really teaching here?' But that too strikes me as unusual. I think I would have said: I think that the teacher has the responsibility to consider/of considering what s/he is (more informal: they are) really teaching]. As someone who is looking to do exactly what you are doing, I think that yes, teachers have a responsibility [Grammatically OK, I guess, but in line with above, I would clarify: As a student who is looking to do exactly what the teacher is doing, I think that ...]. Learning English in and of itself teaches new thought patterns and new ways of constructing reality. Use it wisely and well.