Lorena
To improve skills in English I'm very happy studying English. I'm studying daily althought sometimes I feel sad or shy for my bad English. However step by step I improve my English and enjoy it a lot, I enjoy to improve my pronunciation, and my writting, but long-time I've been feling shy with my speaking. In my spare time sometimes I speak with someone in English only talk about simple things, to write is more easy for me. Alike I also enjoy to listen and to watch movies and tv series, it is good for improve in order to have more vocabulary and comprenhension. Althought I barely can speak I want to try being brave and without fear of mistakes. I believe my study about English well so far,even thought I need to improve in many subjects and skills. Thanks <3

To improve my skills in English

I'm very happy studying English. I'm studying daily although sometimes I feel sad or shy for (because of) my bad English. However step by step I improve my English and enjoy it a lot, I enjoy improving my pronunciation, and my writing, but for a long time I've been feeling shy with my speaking. In my spare time sometimes I speak with someone in English only talking about simple things, to write is more easy for me. Likewise, I also enjoy to listen and to watch movies and tv series, it is good for improving in order to have more vocabulary and comprehension. Although I barely can speak I want to try being brave and without fear of making mistakes. I believe my study about English (has gone/is going) well so far, even thought I need to improve in many subjects and skills. Thanks <3

Lorena.  Más o menos este parafo es perfecto.  Por supuesto hiciste algun errores pero nada que me evitaron de entenderlo.  Simplemente tienes que empezar a hablar todos del tiempo.  No preocupate si no tienes las palabras extactas.   

To improve skills in English

I'm very happy studying English. I'm studying daily althought sometimes I feel sad or embarrassed because of my bad English. However, step by step I improve my English and enjoy it a lot. I enjoy improving my pronunciation and my writting, but for a long time I have felt shy when speaking. In my spare time sometimes I speak with someone in English but we only talk about simple things. Writing is easier for me. I also enjoy listening to and watching movies and tv series. It is a good way to improve in order to have more vocabulary and comprehension. Althought I can barely speak, I want to try being brave and not fearing mistakes. I believe my study of English has gone well so far, even though I need to improve in many subjects and skills. Thanks <3