Francesca
What should we put in our cupboard? When the summer comes many people feel fatigued and they are not able to study or work with enough energy. I believe that we could help our body with the most natural and simple medicine: the food. We must get a good quantity of mineral salts and good fats (Omega3) as they help us to nourish our nerve cells, while carbohydrates mantain our metabolism always active. In summer it's very hot and warm and we better avoid to eat refined dishes, fried food and we also have to avoid bad and indigest matches such as dairy products with proteins. It is necessary, therefore, that we eat good and balanced meals made with fresh and seasonal ingredients. This is my personal list for the month of July: Apricots - Peaches - Almond milk - Walnuts - Cherries - Thorntree honey - Rye bread - Lemons - Chive - Barm - Dill - Greek yogurt - Green beans - Faggots and their seeds - Rice spaghetti - Oat cookies - Tomatoes - Mint - Basil - Star anise - Melon - Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries - Pine nuts - Courgettes - Cucumbers - Cinnamon - Salmon - Codfish

What should we put in our cupboard?

When the summer comes/In summertime many people feel fatigued and lack energy for work or study. I believe that we can help our body with that most natural and simple of medicines: the food.

We need a good quantity/supply of mineral salts and good fats (Omega3) as they help us to nourish our nerve cells, whilst carbohydrates mantain our metabolism always active.

In summer it's very hot and warm and it's better to avoid to eating refined/processed dishes and fried food. We should also avoid difficult-to-digest food combinations, such as eating dairy products with proteins. We should eat good/nutritious and balanced meals made with fresh and seasonal ingredients.

This is my personal list for the month of July:
Apricots - Peaches - Almond milk - Walnuts - Cherries - Thorntree honey - Rye bread - Lemons - Chives - Barm* - Dill - Greek yogurt - Green beans - Faggots and their seeds** - Rice spaghetti/vermicelli - Oat cookies - Tomatoes - Mint - Basil - Star anise - Melon - Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries - Pine nuts - Courgettes - Cucumbers - Cinnamon - Salmon - Codfish

Mmmm, your shopping list for July is very similar to mine!

*Barm is the froth that forms on the top of fermenting malt liquor so not sure that this is what you meant. 

** Faggots are meatballs made with minced pork and offal such as heart or liver - they don't have seeds, so not sure what you meant here. 

What should we put in our cupboard?

When the summer comes many people feel fatigued (^suggestion tired) and they are not able to study or work with enough energy.(^Suggestion: and they do not have enough energy to study or work). I believe that we could help our body with the most natural and simple medicine: the food.

We must get a good quantity of mineral salts and good fats (Omega3) as they help us to nourish our nerve cells, while carbohydrates mantain our metabolism always active.

In summer it's very hot and warm and we better avoid to eating refined dishes, fried food and we also have to avoid bad food combinations that are hard to digest such as dairy products with proteins. It is necessary, therefore, that we eat good and balanced meals made with fresh and seasonal ingredients.

Apricots - Peaches - Almond milk - Walnuts - Cherries - Thorntree honey - Rye bread - Lemons - Chives - Barm - Dill - Greek yogurt - Green beans - Faggots and their seeds - Rice spaghetti - Oat cookies - Tomatoes - Mint - Basil - Star anise - Melon - Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries - Pine nuts - Courgettes - Cucumbers - Cinnamon - Salmon - Codfish