Rima Augustine
iTalki Story [please correct the grammar] It was lucky day, when I saw a friend on Facebook did 'like' a fans page, the name is iTalki. Formerly, I didn't know anything about iTalki, then I was so curios and click that page. No need a long time to understand that iTalki is a kind of Social Network, but it's focus on learning language and searching on exchange partner language. Wow, it's amazing I think. So, I began to created account, filled my profile, followed the instruction and so on. For new member like me at the time, it will showed some recommendation friends which is based on language that I learn and I can. First recommendation is a friend from Russia, she wants to learn Indonesian language. Wow again, it's new thing that I can try. So, I followed that Russian girl. The conversation began formally, I asked her age, why she wants to learn Indonesian and so on. Then, I was wondering if I have more than one friends from another country by following another recommendation friends. At the same time, I received some follower and they sent me messages. So, I did conversations with their. Now, I have some friends that I am intents to chat with their every day. They from Morocco, Egypt, Spain, Russia, Australia, Turkey, Yemen and so on. Wow! We are sharing and learning language together. Not only in iTalki, we change account on another Social Network each other such as Skype and Facebook. I am so happy and begin to addicted by iTalki. I can improving my English and having a lot of friends around the world all at once. iTalki makes me has a lot of motivation to learn languages. My wish from playing iTalki is I can always keep on contact with my friends and I can meet them directly someday. Thank you so much iTalki :)
1

iTalki Story [please correct the grammar]

It was lucky day, when I saw a friend on Facebook did 'like' to a fans page, the name is iTalki. Formerly, I didn't know anything about iTalki, then I was so curios and clicked that page.
No need for a long time to understand that iTalki is a kind of Social Network, but it's focuses on learning languages and searching on exchange partner language enable you to exchange languages with partners. Wow, it's amazing I think. So, I began to created ( after to always V1 ) account, filled my profile, followed the instruction and so on.
For new member like me at the that time, it will showed recommended some recommendation friends which is based on language that I learn and I can. First recommendation is a friend from Russia, she wants to learn Indonesian language. Wow again, it's new thing that I can try. So, I followed that Russian girl.
The conversation began formally, I asked her  about her age, why she wants to learn Indonesian and so on. Then, I was wondering if I could have more than one friends from another country by following another recommendation recommended ( here it's adjective) friends. At the same time, I received some followers and they sent me messages. So, I did conversations with their them.
Now, I have some friends that I am intents intend to chat with their them every day. They are from Morocco, Egypt, Spain, Russia, Australia, Turkey, Yemen and so on. Wow! We are sharing and learning language together. Not only in iTalki, we change exchange accounts on another Social Network each other such as Skype and Facebook. I am so happy and begin to addicted addict by to italki( or you can say: begin to be addicted to) . I can improving improve my English and having have a lot of friends around the world all at once. iTalki makes me has gives me a lot of motivations to learn languages. My wish from playing using iTalki is that I can always keep on contact with my friends and I can meet them directly someday.

Thank you so much iTalki :)

U really r motivated person with a heart of gold. Wow u r amazing!