Larisa
I'll get it! Hello.I'm listening to English radio every radio. I do it because I want to understand all tat I hear. Also I'm listening English songs. This one help me. I'm watching movies in English and I already understand more than half! I'm proud of that. I can talk with my friend from Brazil. Yes, I'm speaking slowly and badly, but if I'll carry on my working I'll get it! I'm sure I'll can speak faster and better. "Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Power. Hour. Never. Ever. After. Work is. Over." This is my favorite song.
1

I'll get it!

Hello.I'm listening I listen to English radio every day radio. I do it because I want to understand all tat I hear. I also I'm listening  to English songs. This one They help me. I'm watching movies in English and I already understand more than half! I'm proud of that. I can talk with my friend from Brazil. Yes, I'm speaking slowly and badly, but if I'll carry on with my practice working I'll get it! I'm sure I'll be able to can speak faster and better. "Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Power. Hour. Never. Ever. After. Work is. Over." This is my favorite song.

1

Hello. I'm listening to English radio every day radio. I do it because I want to understand everything all tat I hear. Also I'm listening to English songs. This one helps me a lot.  I watch I'm watching movies in English and I can already understand more than half of the dialog! I'm proud of that. I can talk with my friend from Brazil. Yes, I speak I'm speaking slowly and badly, but if I I'll carry on my working <em>(OR If I carry on my work)</em> I'll get it! I'm sure I'll can I can/I will speak faster and better. "Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Power. Hour. Never. Ever. After. Work is. Over." This is These are the lyrics to my favorite song.

You wrote 'I'm sure I'll can speak'.  You mixed I will speak and I can speak together.  You can say either one but not both.

And I am sure you will get it too.

1

I'll get it!

Hello.I'm listening to the all English radio stations  every radio. I do it because I want to understand all tat things I hear. Also I'm listening to the English songs. This one help me a lot. I'm watching English movies and I already understand more than 50 percent of speech half! I'm proud of that. I can talk with my friend from Brazil. Yes, I'm bad and slower at speaking and badly, but if I'll carry on my working I'll get it! I'm sure I'll can speak faster and better. "Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Power. Hour. Never. Ever. After. Work is. Over." This is my favorite song lyrics.