maya
In The Last Minutes Of Leaving My Home I finished talking with someone on Skype and shut down my computer. At the same time, I realized that I forgot something that I have to do. Which was, on such a warm day, I was supposed to hang laundry outside to dry. I tried to done it twice as quickly as usual. Then I made it happen as I had been patient with my little toe pain happened to be hit on the corner of a door, though.
1

In The Last Minutes Of Leaving My Home

I finished talking with someone on Skype and shut down my computer. At the same time, I realized that I had forgotten something that I had  have to do. Which was, on such a warm day, I was supposed to hang the laundry outside to dry. I tried to do it twice as fast done it twice as quickly as usual. Then I  stubbed my toe on the corner of the door! Ouch! made it happen as I had been patient with my little toe pain happened to be hit on the corner of a door, though.

In the Last Minutes of Leaving My Home

I finished talking with someone on Skype and shut down my computer. At the same time, I realized that I had forgotten something that I had to do. Which was, on such a warm day, to hang the laundry outside to dry. I tried to do it twice as fast as usual. After that, I managed to finished everyting I had needed to do one way or the other, even though I had to endure the pain of having accidentally kicked the corner of the door with the pinky on my foot because I had not been careful while trying to make haste.

In the Last Minutes of Leaving My Home

I finished talking with someone on Skype and shut down my computer. At the same time, I realized that I had forgotten something that I had to do. Which was, on such a warm day, to hang the laundry outside to dry. I tried to do it twice as fast as usual. Then I made it happen as I had been patient with my little toe pain happened to be hit on the corner of a door, though.

I would like to say this dialogue below in English. Is not natural in English to say that?

そして、なんとかすべき事をやり終えました。急いだせいで、ドアの角で打った足の小指の痛さに耐えながらではあったけれど。

Thank you for the information. That web site helps me a lot. I think I see 90% of the total and I understand the point.
As Leigh pointed out most errors already, I'll just comment here instead of starting a new correction. Two things that should be noted: 1) In a title, there are certain words that should not be capitalised unless it is the first word. In this particular case, the words "the" and "of" should not be capitalised. A detailed set of rules can be found at www.dailywritingtips.com/rules-for-capitalization-in-titles 2) There should be a comma after a conjunction if you choose to start a sentence with one. In this case, there should be a comma after "then" in the sentence "Then, I made it happen ..."