lin
the first time i like p!nk because of her song called fuck'' perfect i saw the title ,i think it's a negative song ,like a man who lost his dream ,and he starts to give up himself .but I'm wrong ,when I was listening "pretty .pretty please ,if you ever ,ever feel .like your nothing ,you're fuck''perfect to me " ,it's encourage and confident .I'm attractive by her voice ,next ,I listen to try ,just give me a reason ,dear Mr president .......it's amazing ,i can't believe that she is so perfect .
1

the first time i like p!nk because of her song called fuck'' perfect

When I saw the title , I thought it was a negative song about a man who has lost his dream ,and he starts to give up on himself .But I was wrong ,when I was listening "pretty .pretty please ,if you ever ,ever feel .like your nothing ,you're fuck''perfect to me "
,it's encourage and confident .I'm attracted by her voice. Next I will listen to try ,just give me a reason ,dear Mr president .......it's amazing ,i can't believe that she is so perfect.

1

The first time I listened to P!nk I liked her because of her song called "F***in' Perfect."

I saw the title, I thought it was a negative song, like a man who lost his dream, and he starts to give up on himself, but I'm wrong. When I was listening to "pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever, feel, like you're nothing, you're f***in' perfect to me," it's encouraging and confident. I'm attracted by her voice. Next, I listened to,"Try," "Just Give Me a Reason," and "Dear Mr. President." .......It's amazing, I can't believe that she is so perfect.

1) Remember capitalization. Proper nouns like names are capitalized, as well as I, and words at the beginning of a sentence.

2) Remember those quotes around things like song names. Also note that punctuation like commas or periods go inside of the quotes, not outside. 

3) I also made some corrections based on tense that were incorrect. 

4) The asterisks for "f***in" are just to censor the swear word. 

** Also, I like P!nk as well! :D She's a lovely pop artist. I like her music, and she has a really cool attitude. 

February 1, 2015