Dayana
My introduction Hi I am Dayana, I am from Colombia. Now I am studying in the university and want to better my english, I only know the basic and still I have to practice much. Good rest of day to everybody.
1

My introduction

Hi. I am Dayana {or "My name is Dayana"} and I am from Colombia. Now I am studying in the university {better: Now I am in college} and want to better improve my English. I only know the basics and I still I have to practice much a lot. Good rest of day to everybody {better: Have a nice day, everyone}.

Good job! Keep up the hard work  :)

Original:

My introduction

Hi I am Dayana, I am from Colombia. Now I am studying in the university and want to better my english, I only know the basic and still I have to practice much. Good rest of day to everybody.

My introduction

Hi I am Dayana, I am from Colombia. Now I am studying at the university and want to improve my english, I only know the basics and still I still have to practice a lot. Good rest of day to everybody.

I´m just a learner but I´ve some corrections of what I saw was wrong, I´m sorry if I am still worse. hahaha, Keep going with you learning process.

My introduction

Hi I am Dayana, I am from Colombia. Now I am studying in the university and I want to IMPROVE my english, I only know the BASICS and I STILL have to practice MORE. Good rest of day to everybody.

My introduction

hope we could learn from each other. And this may be helpful for you:

Hi I am Dayana from Colombia. Now I am a college student and willing to improve my english. I only know the basic but still wish to practice more. Good rest of day to everybody.

My introduction

Hi I am Dayana, I am from Colombia. Now I am studying in the university and I want My English to be better, I only know the basic and I have to (still) practice more. Good day rest everybody.