Jorge
The book I tried to write On July of this year I decided that I need to make a contribution to the world and maybe I could do it writing a book about understanding what we do to our brains with social networks and who it could lead to depression, isolation and other illness. I was so happy about writing that book, I had the idea and I'd try to make it real! The feeling of happiness did not last that longer , I wrote two pages and did know how all the idea that I had for writing a book was written in those two pages!, I was concerned, I definitely wanted to write a book but did not cognise how to make my writings longer and nor how to extend that single idea through at least more than one hundred pages.
1

The book I tried to write

On July of this year I decided that I needED to make a contribution to the world and THAT maybe I could do it writing a book about (don't need UNDERSTANDING) what we do to our brains with social networks and HOW it could lead to depression, isolation and other illnessES. I was so happy about writing THE book, I DECIDED TO try to make it real!

The feeling of happiness did not last that LONG, I wrote two pages and DISCOVERED THAT all the idea I had for THE book WERE written in those two pages! I was concerned, I definitely wanted to write a book but did not KNOW how to make my writings longer OR how to extend that single idea through at least one hundred pages.

I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR BOOK EVEN IF ITS ONLY TWO PAGES LONG ... THE SUBJECT REALLY INTERESTS ME ... DONT GIVE UP ! 

1

The book I tried to write

In July of this year I decided that I needed to make a contribution to the world and maybe I could do it by writing a book about understanding what we do to our brains with social networks and how this could lead to depression, isolation and other illnesses. I was so happy about writing that book, I had the idea and I was going to try to make it real!

The feeling of happiness did not last that longer; I wrote two pages and found out that all the ideas that I had for writing a book were written in those two pages! I was concerned; I definitely wanted to write a book but did not know how to make my writings longer or how to extend that single idea through at least more than one hundred pages.

Good job, Jorge! Good luck with your book. :)  

1

The Book I Tried to Write

This past July, I decided that I would like to make a contribution to the world and perhaps could do so by writing a book about the possible effects of social networks upon the human brain; social connectivity of this sort may well lead to depression, isolation and other related disorders. I was so thrilled with this concept that I resolved to make my book a reality. 

My elation did not last long, however. I wrote two pages and then realized that I would have trouble extending my thoughts beyond what I had written. I was concerned, since my intention was to write a book, rather than an essay, but I could not fathom how to elaborate upon my single premise through at least one hundred written pages.

With your sharp mind, Jorge, you'll figure out a way. I want a signed copy!