Challenge Because i'm really like challenges , there is nothing can stop me to achieve all my dreams . From this step i can say to myself " Someday you will be a good speaker in English "
2

My Challenge (This is a stronger title in my opinion. Also highlighting your title always helps)

I really love challenges! There is nothing that can stop me from achieving all my dreams. At this point, I keep telling myself, " Someday, I will be a fantastic English speaker,"

--

Great attempt at English! Your vocabulary is sufficient but there were minor grammar issues. Also, there is an element in English called expression, which is the way you construct your questions. Better expression shows maturity and it will allow people to understand you better! 

1

Hi Sara, 

I agree with you. You can be, and will be a great English speaker. Good luck!

Challenge

Because I really like challenges, there is nothing that can stop me to achieving all my dreams. From this step point I can say to myself "Someday you will be a good English speaker in English "

Challenge

Because i'm I really like challenges, there is nothing that can stop me to from achieving all my dreams. From this point I can say to myself, "Someday you will be a good English speaker in"

---

That's a great attitude to have, Sara.  Good luck!

Challenge

Because I really like challenges, there is nothing that can stop me from achieving all of my dreams. From this step I can say to myself "Someday you will be a good English speaker"

I can help you improve you english sara. Just message me.