Viana
Oh, I forgot time I made a mistake today, I forgot time is different among different countries. I have downloaded Skype, so I'm fresh and interested in add friends. I took a message to my old friend, let him add me. after a moment , he replied me:"I got up to drank water, and then saw your message, 1:40am now." His voice sounded raucity. I knew I have made a mistake, but he is very friendly, didn't angry with me. We have known each other many years ago. He is one of my best friends. When I got in trouble, he usually give me good advice and comfort me, just like my brother. Now he is in France, which country I dreamed to go. Best wishes to him. ln the past days, we laughed and cried together, in the future, he is my best friend forever. I think best friend don't need stay together ,but we are in each other's heart.
1

Oh, I forgot the time

I made a mistake today, I forgot that time is different among different between countries. I have downloaded Skype, so I'm fresh just starting and interested in adding friends. I took sent a message to my old friend, let asking him to add me. After a moment , he replied, me:"I got up to drink some water, and then saw your message, now, at 1:40am now." His voice sounded raucity raucous. I knew I have had made a mistake, but he is very friendly, didn't was not angry with me. We have known each other for many years ago. He is one of my best friends. When I got would get in trouble, he usually give gave me good advice and comforted me, just like my brother. Now he is in France, which a country I have dreamed to go of going to. Best wishes to him. ln the past days, we laughed and cried together, in the future, he is will remain my best friend forever. I don't think best friends don't need to stay together, but we are in each other's hearts.

Really? haha, thank you.:)
Really nice :)