Mary
I need some help I want give some references. - she was very patient and helpful. she also was very creative and shared her vast knowledge with my children. I definitely to recommend she is a sweet, funny and smart person. - My kid always enjoys going with her for help with your homework, by play soccer and spend time together. she was very comprehensive and responsable she is friendly with the children and she enjoys take care them, also doing happy them.
1

I need some help I want give some with writing references. 

- She was is very patient and helpful. She also was is also very creative and shares her vast knowledge with my children. I definitely to recommend her. She is a sweet, funny and smart person.

- My kid child always enjoys going with her for getting help your from her with homework. They also by play soccer and spend time together. She was is very comprehensive thorough and responsible. 

She is friendly with the children and she enjoys take taking care of them. also doing happy them.

<em>I am not sure what you were trying to say on the last sentence, but as someone already said, there may not be a direct translation. An important thing to remember is that when you are describing her, you need to keep the verb tenses consistent. You should describe her in the present tense, "She is..." not "She was.."  But if you do use the past tense (maybe you are describing someone you knew in the past) at least be consistent. Don't jump between the present and past tenses.</em>

1

Hola Mary,

You did very well, and you should be happy with your progress. I've corrected these to show the difference with native English. I hope it helps you.

I need some help I want give some for writing references. 

- She was very patient and helpful with my children, as well as she also was very creative and willing to shared her vast knowledge with my children. I definitely to recommend her. She is a sweet, funny and smart person.

- My kid child/son/daughter always enjoys going with to her for help with your homework, by to play soccer, and spending time together. She was very comprehensive thorough, responsable, and  
she is friendly with the children, and she enjoys taking care of them. They seem happy with her. also doing happy them. [Sometimes Spanish phrases don't translate well into English]

I need some help

I want give some references.

- she was very patient and helpful. she also was very creative and shared her vast knowledge with my children. I definitely to recommend she is a sweet, funny and smart person.

- My kid always enjoys going with her for help with your homework, by play soccer and spend time together. she was very comprehensive and responsable
she is friendly with the children and she enjoys take care them, also doing happy them.