Oleg Stepo
My first Marathon I ran my first marathon a few weeks ago. That event has become the most prominent (striking) experience for last several years. I would like to share these emotions. The start was planned at 9:30 in morning of the last Sunday of July. I woke up about 7 am. I had oatmeal with a banana for breakfast. I dropped some bananas, a bottle of water, some energy gels and my running shoes in my backpack and left my home for the first marathon in my life. I decided not to ride my bicycle: I was afraid that I was not able to get back by my bike. Beside that I wanted to save my strength (keep my power) for the race. I didn’t take my car because I didn’t know if I could leave (park) it there and I didn’t need any worries about it. It was enough for me that I had a little traffic accident the other day. I decided to take a bus there. Meeting of participants was appointed in the Run Fans Club “Sokol” that was located just by the climb trail in the forest. I arrived there by 8:30 am. I turned out to be a bit late. The most part of runners had come forward to the start place. It is need to be said that I was in the club the first time and I liked a pleasant ambience and a dedicated staff. There was a dress room and even a shower. to be continued …
1

My first Marathon

I ran my first marathon a few weeks ago. That event has become the most prominent (striking) experience for me in the last several years.

I would like to share these emotions.

The start was planned for 9:30 in the morning of the last Sunday in July. I woke up about 7 am. I had oatmeal with a banana for breakfast. I dropped some bananas, a bottle of water, some energy gels and my running shoes in my backpack and left my home for the first marathon in my life. I decided not to ride my bicycle because I was afraid that I was would not able to get back by my bike. Besides that, I wanted to save my strength (keep my power) for the race. I didn’t take my car because I didn’t know if I could park it there and I didn’t need any worries about that. It was enough for me that Also, I had had a little traffic accident the other day. I decided to take a bus there.
Meeting of The meetup for participants was appointed in the Run Fans Club at the "Sokol” Running Club, that was located just by the climbing trail in the forest. I arrived there by 8:30 am. I turned out to be a bit late. The most part of Most of the runners had already gone come forward to the start. place. It is needs to be said, that I was in the club for the first time, and I liked a the pleasant ambience and a dedicated staff. There was a dressing room, and even a shower! 

to be continued …

Do you know why a modern marathon is 26 miles, 385 yards? Congratulations an the marathon, and on your English! 

1

My First Marathon

I ran my first marathon a few weeks ago. That event has become the most memorable prominent (striking) experience for the last several years.

I would like to share these emotions.

The start was planned at for 9:30 on the morning of the last Sunday of July. I woke up at about 7 am. I had oatmeal with a banana for breakfast. I dropped some bananas, a bottle of water, some energy gels and my running shoes into my backpack and left my home for the first marathon in my life. I decided not to ride my bicycle: I was afraid that I was would not be able to get back by my bike. Besides that I wanted to save my strength/conserve my energy (keep my power) for the race. I didn’t take my car because I didn’t know if I could leave (park) it there and I didn’t need any worries about it. It was enough for me that I had had a little traffic accident a few days previously the other day. I decided to take a bus there.
The meeting of the participants was appointed in the Run Fans Club Clubhouse? “Sokol” that was located just by the climbing trail in the forest. I arrived there by 8:30 am. I turned out to be a bit late. The Most part of the runners had come moved forward to the start place. It is needs to be said that I was in the clubhouse for the first time and I liked a the pleasant ambience and a dedicated staff. There was a dressing room and even a shower.

to be continued …