English lesson/conversation in exchange for Arabic transcription English lesson/conversation in exchange for Arabic transcription I have used Vocabulearn courses to help increase vocabulary for a number of languages but, despite purchasing the MP3s, cannot obtain the PDF word list. Here is an example I found online - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxbc_kALJRE Please note I would provide the original MP3s and the word list in English. I can provide the list of nouns, adjectives, verbs etc., in English and require the list in Arabic (not a translation but the same words used as in the recording). Each level contains 1,500 words. An easy, but perhaps monotonous, job for a native Arabic speaker. In exchange, I would be happy to help with your English - this could be in the form of a lesson, conversation practice, or proofreading a text in English. Drop me a line if interested.
Hi As I explained above, I have a list of the English words (there are many parts NOT just the youtube video which is an example) and simply need the Arabic words adding to the English equivalents. I hope this is clear?
hi ..you want the video transcribed or is it just an example ?