Tomas
Please correct my story Jane is being captured. She walked across to the window and looked out. "Of course I could jump over," she remarked. "But I wouldn't get any further. We will have to stay here and deal with this the best we can. I wonder if they will bring us something to eat." After about an half an hour her question was answered. They brought a large bowl of steaming soup and put it in front of Jane. And two slices of dry bread in addition. "Obviously no aristocratic luxury," Jane observed cheerfully, when the door shut and was latched again. "Are you going to start or will I ?" The princess refused mere thought of food. "How could I eat? Who knows what danger my lady can be exposed to right now?" "She is all right, " Jane said. "More likely I'm afraid for me. You know, these people won't be happy learning that they got someone else. They even might be really unpleasant. I'm going to keep on pretending being haughty Grand dutch as long as possible and when a chance will come along, I'll flee." The princess didn't answer. Jane was hungry and drank the whole soup. It tasted unusual but it was warm and savory.
1

Please correct my story

Jane is being captured. She walked across to the window and looked peered out. "Of course, I could jump... over," she murmurred remarked. "But I wouldn't get any no further. We Will have to stay here and deal with this the best we can. I Wonder if they will bring some foodus something to eat."

After About an half an hour later, her question was answered. They brought in a large bowl of steaming soup and put placed it in front of her;  Jane. And In addition, two slices of dry bread in addition.

"Obviously not a five-star hotel meal. aristocratic luxury," Jane observed sarcastically. cheerfully, Once more, when the door was shut and was latched up again. "Are you going to start or will I ?"

No appetite for the princess refused mere thought of food.

"How could can I eat at a moment like this? Who knows what other danger lurks? my lady can be exposed to right now?"

"She's is all right. " Jane said. "More likely I'm afraid for myself me. You know, These people won't are going to be happy bunch when learning that they discovered that they had got someone else. They may even turn nasty might be really unpleasant. I'm going to keep on pretending Better play along being the haughty Grand Dutchess as long as possible in the meantime, and when a chance something will come turn up and along, I'll can flee."

Still the princess did not answer. Jane was hungry and drank the whole polished up the entire bowl of soup. Though not something great, It tasted unusual but at least it was warm and savory.

Jane is being had been captured. She walked across to the window and looked out. "Of course I could jump over across," she remarked (This verb sounds like a forced substitute for “said”; “said” sounds natural here, as long as it is not overused elsewhere.). "But I wouldn't get any further. We will have to stay here and deal with this the best <or as best or as best as>we can. I wonder if they will bring us something to eat."
After about an half an hour her question was answered. They brought a large bowl of steaming soup and put placed it in front of Jane. And, along with two slices of dry bread in addition.
"Obviously no aristocratic luxury," Jane observed cheerfully, when after the door had been shut and was latched again. "Are you going to start or will shall I ?" The princess refused the mere thought of food.
"How could I eat? Who knows what danger my lLady (Consider m’Lady, a formal, but common form of address during the days of chivalry.) can might be exposed to right now?."
"She is all right, " Jane said. "More likely I'm afraid for me (Not sure what you mean by this statement. “More likely” sounds wrong, though.). You know, these people won't be happy learning that they got someone else (grabbed the wrong person?). They might even be get really unpleasant. I'm going to keep on pretending being haughty (keep up the haughty pretense?) Grand dutch (as a native English speaker I am unfamiliar with this phrase, but it's probably insulting to the Dutch ;) as long as possible and when a chance will come comes along, I'll flee."
(I'll keep up the haughty pretense, pretend for as long as possible, and then when a chance comes along, I'll flee."? )

The princess didn't answer. Jane was hungry and drank the whole bowl of soup. It tasted unusual but it was warm and savory.

<This was fun, working with a fiction story. I tried to clean up the English, without inserting too many of my own editorial preferences. I purposely avoided tacking onto Jeff’s entry, but I would change his “polish up” to “polish off”. I would also put the narration into the present tense, rather than past but that is more your decision than mine. If you have more of this story written up, even if you are still working on polishing the English, we could sit down together and talk about it.>