Felipe BERMUDEZ
Can u help me out correcting this letter? Thaaanks! Understanding human experience on earth whether it be from a philosophical, spiritual, scientific or artistic standpoint, has always been my biggest interest. And I also find fascinating all the means our species has developed throughout time to be able to express its insights, concerns and uncertainties. In other words, I like humanities. Being raised as the child of two educators and spending time with an older brother deeply interested in politics and society, aided me cultivate from an early age an interest in academic life, a love for learning, language, reading and an active mind prompt to question my surroundings. Since I was a kid, I have always felt compelled to challenge authorities and pursue changes, at minor scale at least, whenever I think the rules seem unfair or pointless. After highschool, following my heart's desire, I went on to acquire musical education, putting aside my interest in philosophy and anthropology. Then, having graduated from music school, I decided to relocate from Bogota, Colombia to Prague and to try my creative skills at Prague College art's faculty. I succesfully completed the foundation diploma in Art and Design in june 2014. I measured my potential as a visual artist and achieved my goal of creating a portfolio. The study of music and design definitely has made me a more aesthetically aware, tolerant, open minded, patient and sensitive individual. It's taught me to comprehend and appreciate the subtlte, abstract forms that human communication may take. And, it has given me a valuable understanding of how creative processes work and how to approach individual and team work. I come to the Anglo American University with an intense desire to learn modern ways to create content that is related to my interests and communicate it effectively with confidence, elegance and wit using spoken and written english. I seek to acquire knowledge that will broaden my awareness as a citizen of the world and I'm looking forward to discuss and debate with teachers and classmates. I am sure I will enjoy reading and composing and won't have any trouble dealing with topics out of my usual scope. I have chosen to study the BA in journalism and communication after thinking it through and pondering occupational profiles of other programs. I think it will prove to be a great opportunity for me to exploit my talents. And I'm also certain that I will get to apply some of the skills I learned at art school concerning video and photography.

Can u help me out correcting this letter? Thaaanks!

Understanding human experience on earth, whether it be from a philosophical, spiritual, scientific or artistic standpoint, has always been my biggest greatest interest. And I also find am fascinated with all the means our species has developed throughout over time to be able to express its insights, concerns and uncertainties. In other words, I like the humanities.

Being Raised as the child of two educators and spending time with an older brother deeply interested in politics and society, an interest in academic life aided me was cultivate in me from an early age an interest in academic life; a love for learning, language, reading and an active mind prompt me to question my surroundings. Since I was a kid child, I have always felt compelled to challenge authority and pursue changes, at a minor scale level at least, whenever I think the rules seem unfair or pointless.

After high school, and following my heart's desire, I went on to acquire a musical education, putting aside my interest in philosophy and anthropology. Then, having graduated from music school, I decided to relocate from Bogota, Colombia to Prague and to try my creative skills at Prague College's art faculty. I succesfully completed the foundation diploma in Art and Design in June 2014. I measured my potential as a visual artist and achieved my goal of creating a portfolio.

The study of music and design has definitely has made me a more aesthetically aware, tolerant, open minded, patient and sensitive individual. It's taught me to comprehend and appreciate the subtle abstract forms that human communication may take. And, it has given me a valuable understanding of how creative processes work, and how to approach individual and team work.

I come to the Anglo-American University with an intense desire to learn modern ways to of creating content that is related to my interests and communicating it effectively with confidence, elegance and wit using spoken and written english. I seek to acquire knowledge that will broaden my awareness as a citizen of the world and I'm looking forward to discussing and debating with teachers and classmates. I am sure I will enjoy reading and composing and won't have any trouble dealing with topics out of my usual scope [or "area of interest"].

I have chosen to study the a BA in journalism and communication after thinking it through and pondering the occupational profiles of other programs. I think it will prove to be a great opportunity for me to exploit my talents. And I'm also certain that I will get to apply some of the skills I learned at art school concerning video and photography.

Can you help me out correcting this letter? Thaaanks!

Understanding human experience on earth whether it be from a philosophical, spiritual, scientific or an artistic standpoint has always been my biggest interest. I also find fascinating that the means of our species has developed throughout time to be able to express its insights, concerns and uncertainties. In other words, I like humanities.

Being raised as the child of two educators and spending time with an older brother deeply interested in politics and society aided me cultivate from an early age an interest in academic life. A love for learning, language, reading and an active mind prompt to question my surroundings. Since I was a kid, I have always felt compelled to challenge authorities and pursue changes, at minor scale at least, whenever I think the rules seem unfair or pointless.

After highschool, following my heart's desire, I went on to acquire musical education, putting aside my interest in philosophy and anthropology. Then, having graduated from music school, I decided to relocate from Bogota, Colombia to Prague and to try my creative skills at Prague College art's faculty. I succesfully completed the foundation diploma in Art and Design in june 2014. I measured my potential as a visual artist and achieved my goal of creating a portfolio.

The study of music and design definitely has made me a more aesthetically aware, tolerant, open minded, patient and sensitive individual. It's taught me to comprehend and appreciate the subtlte, abstract forms that human communication may take. And, it has given me a valuable understanding of how creative processes work and how to approach individual and team work.

I come to the Anglo American University with an intense desire to learn modern ways to create content that is related to my interests and communicate it effectively with confidence, elegance and wit using spoken and written english. I seek to acquire knowledge that will broaden my awareness as a citizen of the world and I'm looking forward to discuss and debate with teachers and classmates. I am sure I will enjoy reading and composing and won't have any trouble dealing with topics out of my usual scope.

I have chosen to study the BA in journalism and communication after thinking it through and pondering occupational profiles of other programs. I think it will prove to be a great opportunity for me to exploit my talents. And I'm also certain that I will get to apply some of the skills I learned at art school concerning video and photography.