Nadia
A Review to the Hercules Movie Of course the film is gorgeous. A beautiful story about the exploits of Hercules. But a lot of made up screenwriter. It's just a good movie about Hercules. Yes, in movie says about his exploits. But there are facts which I refuse understand. For example, Iolaus. He is the best friend of Hercules in the myths. Iolaus was presented as the nephew of Hercules in this movie. This fact led me to confusion. And there are a lot of errors. I was just looked the film to be honest. I like the music in this movie. The movie looked beautiful as a whole. It would be better to change this name. After all, with the name "Hercules" means the tale of his exploits and life of this hero. At least about true life which, us talked in a childhood. The actors had played well. I really can't complain about them. Dwayne Johnson magnificent Hercules. The film is a not bad. But about this character I've seen and better. I was hooked the music and the general atmosphere and nothing more.

Of course the film is gorgeous. A beautiful story about the exploits of Hercules. But a lot of it was made up by the screenwriter. It's just a good movie about Hercules. Yes, in the movie says tells about his exploits. But there are facts some choices which I refuse don't understand. For example, Iolaus. He is the best friend of Hercules in the myths. Iolaus was presented as the nephew of Hercules in this movie. This fact led me to confusion. And there are a lot of errors. I just watched the film without any emotions, to be honest. I like the music in this movie. The movie looked beautiful as a whole. It would be better to change this the name. After all, with the name "Hercules” means implies that it will be the tale of his exploits and life of this hero. At least about the true life which, they told us talked in a childhood. The actors had played well. I really can't complain about them. Dwayne Johnson is a magnificent Hercules. The film is a not bad. But about this character I've seen and better. I was hooked by the music and the general atmosphere and nothing more.