m angeles
Phenomena And Events We have worked the topic "Phenomena and Events" in an English Academy. It is an estrange topic because there are not scientific proof which explains these success. But the religious beliefs don´t have scientific support either and people believe in them anyway. Which is the difference?. I don´t Know. Regarding this topic, especifically about Crop Circles I have watched videos on Internet. They showed it was not possible doing them by human. I don`t know what beliving.

Phenomena And Events

We have worked with [or you could say "We have discussed"] the topic "Phenomena and Events" in an at my English Academy. It is an strange topic because there are not is no scientific proof which that explains these its success [Success? By who, or how?].

But the Religious beliefs don't have scientific support either, and people believe in them anyway. Which What is the difference? I don't know.

Regarding this the topic, specifically about Crop Circles, I have watched videos on the Internet. They that showed it was not possible for humans to do them. doing them by human. I don't know what to believe.

Crop Circles. I have not heard about it before. thanks for sharing.