Natalya
What do you do when disagree with someone at work? As for me, I think that it is quite normal when colleagues have different point of view on the same issue. And this situation is not frightening or frustrating for me. Firstly, when I faced this problem I try to synchronize our glossary. Often people say the same thing in different words and it causes misunderstandings. Secondly, when we have checked our glossary but still have different points of view, then I try to give all my arguments. After that, I use active listening technic to get my opponent arguments. If we can’t meet agreement in 20-30 minutes I offer to escalate problem. Because we can’t waste too much time for negotiating. Our responsibility is to inform our bosses or Project Manager (in case of Project interaction). I write down our both approaches to the question in the minutes of a meeting, sent it out to my opponent to confirm it and after that forward it to our bosses/PM. Friends, correct me, please!
1

What do you do when you disagree with someone at work?

As for me, I think that it is quite normal when colleagues have a different point of view on the same issue. And this situation is not frightening or frustrating for me.
Firstly, when I am faced this problem, I try to synchronize our glossaries. Often people say the same thing in using different words and it causes misunderstandings.
Secondly, when we have checked our glossaries but still have different points of view, then I try to give all my arguments. After that, I use active listening technique to get understand my opponent's arguments. If we can’t meet reach an agreement in 20-30 minutes I offer to escalate the problem, because we can’t waste too much time for negotiating. Our responsibility is to inform our bosses or Project Manager (in case of a project-related interaction).
I write down our both our approaches to the question in the minutes of a meeting, send it out to my opponent to confirm it, and after that forward it to our bosses/PM.

Friends, correct me, please!

i think this is best way that you show to him or her , she or he is really bull and shit
when you arent agree with a person at work called him or her and when she or he be close to you beat in his or her face and then one kick