Aleksandra
Why schould we hire you? Because I’m a woman with whom the people likes working. I’m the most optimistic person you have ever known. For me there’s now problem exists that cannot be solved but if a problem is complex I try to solve it as best as I can. In my opinion, there is no point of no return. Moreover I’m patient, conscientious, well organized, I quickly learn new things, I’m hard-working and humble. When someone has more experience that me I don’t try to prove that I’m more clever. I know listening the others.
Sum it up, I prefer to be in a partner role during a job interview than in "beggar" position. Saying, I know and offer this and that - that's the reality and what do you offer? In my experience, when you work for a company, you are there for making money for someone else. They are not interested in making your dreams true, or about your health in long term. When you are burn out or they want to reduce costs, then they say you goodbye. You spent the best years of your life working for them and they do not care - the truth is that, there is no one who could care, because managers, CEOs come and go. It's all about business. So be partner, no slaver.
Hi Aleksandra, what you wrote sounds to me you are begging for the job and you are making promises that no one can keep for 100%. On the other hand, you are not able prove that right now. No one can. You can prove those things when the real situations happen. And you do not know if you will be really patient, well organized, learning quickly and so on at that time. You wrote all problems can be solved - so the question is why did you leave the previous job? Sure, there was a problem and instead of getting it solved you decided to leave. Why did you mentione this sentence? - "When someone has more experience that me I don’t try to prove that I’m more clever," it sounds to me, you do the opposite in reality or you had a problem with that in the past. Have you ever thought about why HR people asking that question? Perhaps, they just want to see how much a person needs the job. How deep in sh*t she/he is currently. Based on that they know if they can offer you less money for the job. Or what everything is the person willing to do in order to get the job. Back to the question: "Why schould we hire you?" - my automatic reaction is: "You still do not know? Even though you already saw my CV, asked me different questions, testing me, seeing and hearing me?" My answer to the question would be something I have already mentioned during the interview. For example, "I like that kind job (CV proves that) and I can start to work on Monday or the next day."

Why schould we hire you?

Because I’m a woman with whom the people likes  to working with . I’m the most optimistic person you have ever known. For me there’s now problem exists that cannot be solved but if a problem is complex I try to solve it as best as I can. In my opinion, there is no point of no return. Moreover I’m patient, conscientious, well organized, I quickly learn new things, I’m hard-working and humble. When someone has more experience that than me I don’t try to prove that I’m more clever. I knowhowto listening to the others.

You need to work on how to use Gerends. PM me for an English lesson. 

Why schould we hire you?

Because I’m a woman with whom the people likes working. I’m the most optimistic person you have ever known. For me there’s now problem exists that cannot be solved, but if a problem is complex I try to solve it as best as I can. In my opinion, there is no point of no return. Moreover, I’m patient, conscientious, well organized, I quickly learn new things, I’m hard-working and humble. When someone has more experience that me I don’t try to prove that I’m more clever. I know listening the others.

Good!