Diah
Wish Me Luck. Today, i will go to college at 11am to check my grades in this semester and then make a Study Plan Card for new semester next month. I don't know why, but i feel that i will get "B" in some subjects. They are Indonesian Language Skill (because i've been absent once. I was tired that day after scout camp for 2 days. Many of my classmates also absent, so i decided to absent too that day. Now i felt so regret. My lecturer in this subject is very stingy with grades), Basic Concept of Social Science ( I always came late in this class. But i've done my best in its every exam. Hope, it can help me), and then Art Education (I'm hopeless in this subject. I'm pretty sure that get "A" will be only a dream). Wish me luck, hope it's only my feeling. I'm afraid with my mom, and i also don't want to lose my scholarship :| I've done my best and also tried hard in this semester. Now I only can praying. I believe that Allah will never let my efforts be in vain.
2

Wish Me Luck.

Today, I am going to college at 11am to check my grades for this semester and then make a Study Plan Card for my new semester next month. I don't know why, but I feel that I will get a "B" in some subjects. They are Indonesian Language Skill (because I've been absent once. I was tired that day after scout camp for 2 days. Many of my classmates were also absent, so i decided to be absent (<em>"to skip/miss class" sounds better)</em> that day too. Now I regret it. My lecturer in this subject is very stingy with grades); (<em>when you make a list with so many sub-clauses, you need a semi-colon to seperate your main items)</em> Basic Concepts of Social Science ( I always came late to this class. But I've done my best during every exam. Hopefully, that will help me); and then Art Education (I'm hopeless in this subject. I'm pretty sure that getting an "A" is only a dream).

Wish me luck hope it's only my feeling. I'm afraid of my mom, and I also don't want to lose my scholarship :| I've done my best and also tried harder in this semester. Now I only can pray. I believe that Allah will never let my efforts be in vain.

Great job! And good luck! :)

2

Wish Me Luck.

Today, i will go to college at 11am to check my grades in this semester and then make a Study Plan Card for new semester next month. I don't know why, but i feel that i will get "B" in some subjects. They are Indonesian Language Skill (because i've been absent once. I was tired that day after a scout camp for 2 days. Many of my classmates were also absent, so i decided not go to my class too that day. Now i regret It so much. My lecturer in this subject is very stingy with grades), Basic Concept of Social Science ( I always came late in this class. But i've done my best in every exam. I Hope, it can help me), and then Art Education (I'm hopeless in this subject. I'm pretty sure to get an "A" will be only a dream).

Wish me luck, hope it's only my feeling. I'm afraid with my mom, and i also don't want to lose my scholarship :| I've done my best and also tried hard this semester. Now I only can pray. I believe that Allah will never let my efforts go in vain.

Thanks all for your dua'a :)
selamat mencoba :)
good luck for you !