Is it important to use public transportation? Yes. I agoree that it is important to us public transportation. First of all, public transportation is eco-friendly. By using public transportation, we can reduce air pollution while using less gasoline. Also, it is very cheap. so we can save money. Lastly, it benifits traffic congestion. That way we would be less stressed during commute.
1

Is it important to use public transportation?

Yes. I  agoree  agree  that it is important to  us  use  public transportation.
First of all, public transportation is eco-friendly. By using public transportation, we can reduce air pollution while using less gasoline.
Also, it is very cheap.  s  So we can save money.
Lastly, it  benifits   reduces  traffic congestion. That way we  would  will  be less stressed during  the  commute.

----------

Please note the spelling of:  benefits .

However, I changed this word.  "Traffic congestion" is a bad thing, and we don't "benefit" a bad thing. We either "increase" or "decrease" the bad thing:

More cars will increase traffic congestion. 

More trains will decrease traffic congestion.  =  More trains will reduce traffic congestion. 

1

Yes, it is important to use public transportation.
First of all, public transportation is eco-friendly. By using public transportation we can reduce air pollution while using less gasoline.
Also, it is very cheap so we can save money.
Lastly, it reduces traffic congestion so we can be less stressed during our commute.

Can you explain one more thing? "That way we would/will be less stressed during the commute." In this sentence, we have to absolutely use 'will'?

No, it is not absolutely necessary to use 'will' instead of 'would'. However, it matches the present-future tense of your composition.

Public transportation 'is' eco-friendly (present).

We 'can' reduce air pollution (present-future).

It 'is' very cheap' (present).

We 'can' save money (present-future).

Hence:

We 'will' be less stressed (present-future).

is a better match than saying:

We 'would' be less stressed (past-present).

But it's not really not necessary, and you can ignore my change if it does not feel right to you.

In fact, sinatra50's use of 'can be' is a better choice.  If we say 'will' or 'would' be less stressful, we are making an absolute statement:

If there is less traffic, we will be less stressed.

If there is less traffic, we would be less stressed.

But less traffic does not guarantee that we will be less stressed.  So sinatra50's suggestion is better:

If there is less traffic, we can be less stressed.

If there is less traffic, we may be less stressed.