compass
I way I lean English I'm in my 30s, a little older for a student. I have struggled in English for many years. Even When I do my best, my English is still not good enough to make a conversation. It's painful for me. I always have a dream that one day I can speak English fluently. But now I just can say a little.
1

IThe way I learn English

I'm in my 30s, a little quite older for a student (or "a little older than most students" - I've just made it sound a bit more natural!). I have struggled in with English for many years. Even when I do my best, my English is still not good enough to make a conversation. It's painful for me. I've always had have a dream that one day I'll be able to can speak English fluently. But now at the moment, I just can only say a little.

I've always wanted to be fluent in other languages too. Keep at it! :)

The way I lean English

I'm in my 30s, a little bit too older as a "student". I struggled to improve my English for many years. Even When I do my best, my English is still not good enough to make conversation. It's painful for me. I always have a dream that one day I can speak English fluently. But now I just can say a little. 

When I was young, the school teachers using an useless and boring method taught Egnlish. We had three to five times of English class every week. At the first, the teacher read the a paragraph of English. Next, he explained the meaning of the text, on word by on word. Then he made us to practice the pronouncation. The homeworks are always to memory vocabularies. Using this method, I've learned English for six years and I even didn't hear any Real english. So when I had a chance to speak English, I cannot say anything like English. And It sounded not a little that  they were talking in English.