anatong
My dinner I usually cook dinner by myself.But yesterday the weather was very well.It was sunny and had a little wind.So my roommate and I decided to have a dinner outside.We went to a very famous Chinese food restaurant in our country.The dinner was so delicious that we all ate the shoring. Finally we had to stroll outside a few hours to digest food.
1

My Dinner

I usually cook dinner by myself but yesterday, the weather was very nice well.__It was sunny there was a very light breezeand had a little wind.__So my roommate and I decided to have a dinner dine outside.__[or you can say more elegantly "dine alfresco"]We went to a very famous Chinese food restaurant in our country.__[Now that I have the full context, what you wrote originally is wrong.  It should be "So my roommate and I decided to eat out." 所以最好有一份中文. 有时候, 从你錯字就会錯意了] The dinner meal was so delicious that we cleaned our plates! all ate the shoring???. Finally we had to take a stroll outside for a few hours to work off our fullness/cloyness digest food.

My dinner

I usually cook dinner by myself.  But yesterday the weather was very nice.  It was sunny and had a little wind with a light breeze.  So my roommate and I decided to have a dinner outside.  We went to a very famous Chinese food restaurant in our country.  The dinner was so delicious that we all ate the shoring? (I'm not sure what you are meaning here) Maybe 'we all ate till we were stuffed'. Finally we had to stroll outside for a few hours to digest food.

My dinner

I usually cook dinner by/for myself, but yesterday the weather was very well good <em>('well' is the adverb form of the adjective 'good')</em>. It was sunny and had/there was only a little wind, so my roommate and I decided to have a dinner outside. We went to a very famous Chinese food <em>(redundant!!!)</em> restaurant in our country(?)county/city/region?. The dinner was so delicious that we all grossly overate the shoring  <em>(shoring? what word did you mean, 写汉字)</em>. Finally we had to stroll outside a few hours to digest our food.

<em>(Same comments about punctuation and conjunctions as previously...)</em>