Víctor Martínez
This afternoon This afternoon I'm going to the cinema. I'll see the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, criticism of the movie is good and I'm fan of Marvel Comics. I have seen all the movies of Marvel, I see all the superheroes (Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Thor and Hawkeye) but I also see DC Comics (Batman, Robin, etc.) I always read the comics and I enjoy seeing the real movies, although the cartoon movies about the superheroes also I like it.

This afternoon

This afternoon I'm going to the cinema to watch the movie 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. The movie has good reviews and I'm a fan of Marvel Comics (so I wanted to see this movie). I have seen all of Marvel's movies, including all of the superhero movies (Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Thor and Hawkeye) and I have also seen all of DC Comic's movies (Batman, Robin, etc). I always enjoy reading the comics and then seeing the live-action movies, although I also enjoy the cartoon movies (about the superheroes).