So Yean
went niagara falls I went to niagara falls yesterday It was super nice. Before i departured my home i had a lot of worries. Because i didnt know how can i go there and what should i do after arrive there But me and my friends found bus stop very easly and took a bus during around 2 and half hours hahaha After that we toured by walking through niagara falls We took lots of pics but couldnt take out my camara at the boat since the water from falls come to us After we arrive our province, ate dinner together Sososo wonderful and tired memorable yesterday hahaha

I Went to Niagara Falls

I went to Niagara Falls yesterday
It was super nice. Before I left, I was worried.  departured my home i had a lot of worries. Because I didnt know how to get can i go there and what to should i do when I got there.after arrive there
But me and However, my friends and I found the bus stop very easly and took a bus for during around 2 and a half hours. hahaha
After that we toured around by walking through Niagara Falls. 
We took lots of pics but I couldnt use  take out my camera at on the boat since because the spray water from the falls reached us. come to us
After we arrived  back we our province, ate dinner together
Sososo Yesterday was such a wonderful and tiring but  memorable yesterday. hahaha