EveChan
Lady Braknell´s thoughts Lady Bracknell, has just learned that Jack Worthing is heir to 250,000 pounds in the founds. Legacy is left by his tutor Thomas Cardew. Lady Bracknell (thoughts): But is this possible? Mr. Worthing heir to 250,000 pounds in the founds? Certainly this gentleman should be included in my list immediately. Although considering that amount of money I see this list being worthless that his sole purpose has completed. However there is still the issue of murky past of Mr Worthing. As you said, "I and Lord Bracknell would dream of Allowing our only daughter to marry into a cloak-room". I can not afford to replace a distinguished name to the name of a railway station. Gwendolen is a girl brought` Up with the utmost care. The very idea of thinking form an alliance she with a parcel is out of place. I personally take care of this issue. If I leave it to Mr. Worthing the task of getting foster parents might take it lightly and bring more disgrace to the family benefits. Without either the fact of having lost both parents is a disgrace, it is preferable that has only one parent for this purpose. The more people you include in a task, this has the risk of someone making a mistake and spoiling the work of others. Therefore only need a Mr. Worthing father. In this situation it is preferable to be a parent who has been the family business who has been in charge of Mr. Worthing, doting mother before a soft character. Who can integrate my new list? They must be men who convey a right character. They have been engaged in a business life and good instruction of his family. If you have not been well known in society, they look forward the same effect. Physically should be taller than my daughter's, of course, but not higher than Mr. worthing to avoid suspicion. Once you find the perfect surrogate father, the marriage had better take place quite soon. Long engagements give people the opportunity of finding out each character before marriage other's Which it never is Advisable.
1

Lady Bracknell's thoughts

Lady Bracknell has just learned received the news that Jack Worthing had inherited heir to 250,000 pounds in the founds. In other hand, Legacy is left by his  was abandoned for his tutor called it Thomas Cardew. 
Lady Bracknell (thoughts): But is this possible? How is it possible? Mr. Worthing heir to 250,000 pounds in the founds? Has Mr. Worthing inherited 250,000 pounds? Certainly this gentleman He should must be included in my list right now immediately. Although, considering that amount of money I see this list being worthless that his sole purpose has completed. If I considered all of this money, I would have my list complete and useful to my purpose. (Realmente no se que quisiste poner)
However, there is still the issue of murky past of Mr Worthing Mr. Worthing had a dark past. As you said mentioned, "I and Lord Bracknell and I would dream of Allowing our that my only daughter to get marry into a cloak-room". I can must not afford to replace a distinguished name to the name of a railway station. Gwendolen is a girl brought` Up with the utmost care. The very idea of thinking form an alliance she with a parcel is out of place.
I personally take care of this issue. If I leave it to Mr. Worthing the task of getting foster parents might take it lightly and bring more disgrace to the family benefits.
Without either the fact of having lost both parents is a disgrace, it is preferable that has only one parent for this purpose. The more people you include in a task, this has the risk of someone making a mistake and spoiling the work of others. Therefore only need a Mr. Worthing father. In this situation it is preferable to be a parent who has been the family business who has been in charge of Mr. Worthing, doting mother before a soft character.
Who can integrate my new list? They must be men who convey a right character. They have been engaged in a business life and good instruction of his family. If you have not been well known in society, they look forward the same effect. Physically should be taller than my daughter's, of course, but not higher than Mr. worthing to avoid suspicion.
Once you find the perfect surrogate father, the marriage had better take place quite soon. Long engagements give people the opportunity of finding out each character before marriage other's Which it never is Advisable.

Perdón, no pude seguir porque realmente no entiendo que quisiste escribir