Jorge
The construction is not my business Today, I have had two workers in my house. They must to repair some walls and some electricity switches. Early in the morning, I took coffe with they. One of them was very speaker, but the other worker was most quiet. He only was taking his coffee while was listening our conversation. When we was arrived at home, I tried to help them, but it was a total disaster. I broke one wall and stopped an electricity tube. and is for all of those things that happened me that I really think that the construction definitely is not my business. :)

The construction indistry is not for me

Today, I have had two workers/workmen in my house. They had/needed to repair a couple of walls and some electricity switches. Early in the morning, I had a coffee with them. One of them was very talkative, but the other one was most quiet. He just drank his coffee while he listened to our conversation.
When I was arrived at home, I tried to help them, but it was a total disaster. I broke a wall and stopped an electric cable. and because of that I really think that the construction industry is not for me. :)

Blue = suggestions. Red = corrections. Talkative = hablador/a

Well done

The Construction work is not for me! my business

Today, I have had two workers in at my house. They must to were repairing some walls and some electricity switches. Early this in the morning, I took coffee to them with they. One of them was very talkative/chatty speaker, but the other worker was most very quiet. He only was taking just quietly drank his coffee whilst was listening to our conversation.
When we was they first arrived at my home, I tried to help them, but it was a total disaster. I broke one wall and damaged stopped an electricity wire? tube. and is for After all of those these bad things that happened to me, that I really think that the construction work is definitely is not my the business for me :)