ANA
MY BAG WAS STOLEN Hello, What´s going on? I hope you are well. You won´t believe what happened to me yesterday. I was robbed last evening. Un believeble. Nowaydays nobody is safety. I went shopping at the big mall when I was victim of bag-snatching. A man grabbed my bag and ran away. As soon as I could, I called the police.I had to report the robbery. The police officer asked me a lot of questions. I told him about what happened and I described the man. The police investigated the case and found out the person responsible. At the end the thief was arrested and charged with the robbery. He was sent to prison for two months. I still frightened about these. Was horrible. Fortunately Everything is all right now. Later I will talk you more details. See you soon

MY BAG WAS STOLEN

Hello,

What´s going on? I hope you are well.

You won´t believe what happened to me yesterday last night. I was robbed! last evening. Un believeble Unbelievable. Nowaydays Nowadays nobody is safe safety.

I went shopping at the big mall when I was victim of bag-snatching had my bag snatched (if you wanted to use 'victim' you would have to say 'when I was a victim of a bag snatcher' but this doesn't sound very natural). A man grabbed my bag and ran away.

As soon as I could, I called the police. I had to report the robbery. The police officer asked me a lot of questions. I told him about what had happened and I described the man.

The police investigated the case incident/crime and found out the person responsible.

At the end Eventually the thief was arrested and charged with the robbery.

He was sent to prison for two months.

I am still frightened about these this. It was horrible. Fortunately everything is all right now.

Later I will talk tell you more details later.

See you soon

This is really good, but the timing is a bit mixed up. I'm sure that the justice system in Spain is very good, but I don't imagine they could investigate the crime, catch the thief and have a trial within 24 hours! You could try using 'last week' or 'last month' rather than 'last night'.