Bão
Hello, I am a Vietnamese person My name is Chi. I am from Vietnam. Like everybody, I love my country so much. My country is very beautiful and my country have a rich tradition, many delicious foods and friendly people. Vietnamese traditions is very abundant and interesting. Vietnam 's landscape is very amazing and wonderful. There are mountains, hills, rivers, steppes, forest, beaches, sea and islands... in Vietnam. And, there are beautiful village with immense rice fields, long river, with fresh air, green bamboo, green grasses, huge banyan trees, many animals like chicken, buffalo, pig, dog, cat ... More, there are beautiful pagoda and sacred temple. Every temple has diffirent meaning. Vietnamese villages are very peaceful and quiet. Houses in village are small but everyhouse has a garden to plant fruit trees. And houses are very old and nice.Vietnamese foods are simple but they are many and delicious. They are made from many diffirent material. We can eat Vietnamese food in everywhere on streets in Vietnam. There are many small restaurant and peddlers. We can eat on pavement and view streets in city. History of Vietnam has many War. Many people died because of Vietnamese War and many buildings were destroyed. But Vietnamese people are very hard, persistence and we love our country so much. So we always try, try and try to be a modern country. We always want to be friend with many diffirent countries. I love Vietnam. I hope you can visit my country in a near day.
1

Hello, I am a Vietnamese person. 

This is correct, but more natural would be "Hello, I am from Vietnam" or "Hello, I am Vietnamese" 

My name is Chi. I am from Vietnam. Like everybody, I love my country so much.

Correct

My country is very beautiful and my country have a rich tradition, many delicious foods and friendly people. Vietnamese traditions is very abundant and interesting. Vietnam 's landscape is very amazing and wonderful. There are mountains, hills, rivers, steppes, forest, beaches, sea and islands... in Vietnam. And, there are beautiful village with immense rice fields, long river, with fresh air, green bamboo, green grasses, huge banyan trees, many animals like chicken, buffalo, pig, dog, cat ...

My country is very beautiful and has a rich tradition, many delicious foods and friendly people. (when you are describing the same subject, "my country," twice, you can omit it the second time.) 

Vietnamese traditons are very abundant and interesting. (tradiitons is plural, so use "are" not "is") 

Vietnam's landscape is very amazing and wonderful. There are mountains, hills, rivers, steppes, forest, beaches, sea and islands in Vietnam. And, there are beautiful villages (more than one village, so plural "villages") with immense rice fields, long rivers, with fresh air, green bamboo, green grasses, huge banyan trees, and many animals like chickens, buffalos, pigs, dogs, and cats.

More, there are beautiful pagoda and sacred temple. Every temple has diffirent meaning. Vietnamese villages are very peaceful and quiet. Houses in village are small but everyhouse has a garden to plant fruit trees. And houses are very old and nice.Vietnamese foods are simple but they are many and delicious. They are made from many diffirent material. We can eat Vietnamese food in everywhere on streets in Vietnam. There are many small restaurant and peddlers. We can eat on pavement and view streets in city. 

Moreover/What's more, they re bautfiul pagodas and sacred temples. Every temple has a different meaning. Vietnamese villages are very peaceful and quiet. Houses in the village are small, but every house has a garden to plant fruit trees. Also, houses are very old and nice (sometimes we will informally use "and" to start a sentence, but it's technically incorrect. I remember my teacher in elementary school would always tell us not to start a sentence with "and" haha. :)) Vietnamese foods are simple but they are many and delicious. They are made form many different ingredients. We can eat Vietnamese food everywhere on streets in Vietnam. There are many small restaurants and peddlers. We can (also) eat on the pavement and view the streets in the city. 

History of Vietnam has many War. Many people died because of Vietnamese War and many buildings were destroyed. But Vietnamese people are very hard, persistence and we love our country so much. So we always try, try and try to be a modern country. We always want to be friend with many diffirent countries.

Vietnam's history has many wars. Many people died because of the Vietnamese civil war and many buildings were destroyed. But the Vietnamese people are very brave, (we usually don't use hard to describe people. you can say "hardened" but it is not always a positive meaning.) persistent (persistence = noun, persistent=adjective) and we love our country so much. So we always try, try and try again to be a modern country. We always want to be friends with many different countries. 

I love Vietnam. I hope you can visit my country in a near day.

I love Vietnam. I hope you can/ I hope you will have a chance to visit my country sometime soon. 

Good writing! :) 

@via :)))
many animals like chicken, buffalo, pig, dog, cat ... :))
:) very nice. keep writing. I really like it.