Damon
Live in a small room Now I change my room and choose to live in a small room. The small room with a small bed and small table. The big or small bed is making myself feeling comfortable or uncomfortable, it's just a place where I can sleep. And the same with the table, it's small, but it can let me write on it. So there all fit for me.

Living in a small room

Now I have changed my room and I have choose chosen to live in a small room, The a small room with a small bed and a small table. The big or small bed is making myself bed made me feeling uncomfortable or but the small bed makes me feel uncomfortable. It's just a place where I can sleep, and the same with the table, it's small, but it can let me write on it. So they're all a perfect fit for me.

Great work, suggest shorter sentences and avoid starting sentences with and or but. :)

Living In a Small Room

Now I've changed my room and am now living choose to live in a small room with a The small room with a small bed and small table. I don't mind about the size of the bed, The big or small bed is making myself feeling comfortable or uncomfortable, it's just a place where I can sleep. And The same with the table, it's small, but it can let me I can write on it. So it all suits me. there all fit for me.