Cyberbullying on Twitter Yesterday, a Colombian congresswoman was sued for slander and defamation against one of the representantive of the victims of the Colombian conflict in Havana. This congressman is also well-known for having ranted on about Gabriel Garcia Marquez after his death. It's really sad to see the way that many politicians in Colombia have been using their social network accounts to instill for hate against those who disagree with their statements in their followers. A bunch of their followers seem to have been hired to insult and threaten other users on Twitter by these politicians. Without speaking of the montages of other users that these users often post on this social network.

Cyberbullying on Twitter

Yesterday, a Colombian congresswoman was sued for slander and defamation against one of the representatives of the victims of the Colombian conflict in Havana. This congresswoman? is also well-known for having ranted on about Gabriel Garcia Marquez after his death. It's really sad to see the way that many politicians in Colombia have been using their social network accounts to instill for hate against followers who disagree with their statements in their followers. A bunch of their followers seem to have been hired to insult and threaten other users on Twitter by these politicians, without mentioning the montages of other users that these users often post on this social network.

<em>I think it's the same sad story in many, many countries.</em>