Misa
8/20/2014 Story Today, my niece and nephew, Mickey and Minnie, held my hands tightly and scampered toward the indoor amusement parks located on the second storey of the shopping centre. Minnie was ecstatic when she spotted an empty seat when arriving at the amusement park, and got a free ride. This is our weekly event. Their favorite kiddie ride is the 3 seats miniature carousel which has two rocking horses and one carriage. Normally during the rides, Minnie is always mesmerized by joyful music and flashing lights. She moves her body in a wavy manner in tandem with the movement of the rocking horse, whereas her brother sits quietly when riding on it. Their happy-beaming faces speak a thousand words. When the music stops, they busy exchange seats, waiting for me to insert another coin into the coin box. I usually take photos during their ride. They love to see the photos and recall the thrill of riding on it. Their father dislikes the idea of bring them for rides, he always asks his children to sit on his thighs and he will mimic the movement of the rocking horse, he said, “see, this is free!”

8/20/2014 Story

Today, my niece and nephew, Mickey and Minnie, held my hands tightly and scampered toward the indoor amusement parks located on the second storey of the shopping centre. Minnie was ecstatic when she spotted an empty seat when we arrived arriving at the amusement park, and got a free ride.
This is our weekly event. Their favorite kiddie ride is the 3 seats miniature carousel which has two rocking horses and one carriage.
Normally during the rides, Minnie is always mesmerized by joyful music and flashing lights. She moves her body in a wavy manner in tandem with the movement of the rocking horse, whereas her brother sits quietly when riding on it. Their happy-beaming faces speak a thousand words.
When the music stops, they busily exchange seats, waiting for me to insert another coin into the coin box.
I usually take photos during their ride. They love to see the photos and recall the thrill of their ride. riding on it.
Their father dislikes the idea of bringing them for rides, he always asks his children to sit on his thighs and he will mimic the movement of the rocking horse, he said, “See, this is free!”