Daria
Hi everyone! Well, it's my first note. And i don't sure what i should write here. Well, my name is Tudi. I live in Russia ( so I can tell about it if you want ). Firstly, i want to find good friends from various countries. Secondly, i want to improve my english Thirdly, i will be happy if you tell me a lot about your country. I've never been abroad. Also, i can help you with russian language.
1

Hi everyone!

Well, it's my first note. And I don't sure what I should write here.
Well, my name is Tudi. I live in Russia (so I can tell you about it if you wish).

I came to this site for three main reasons:
Firstly, I want to find good friends from various countries.
Secondly, I want to improve my English.
Thirdly, I would like to help you if you tell me a lot about your country. I've never been abroad.
Also, I can help you with russian language.

Notes on capitalization: The world 'I' is ALWAYS capitalized. (This includes "I'm" as well)

'English' is always capitalized too. The same goes for all other languages: Russian, Chinese, Japanese. It's because these are all titles, or names You could say.

1

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's my first note. And I'm not don't sure what I should write here.
Well, My name is Tudi. I live in Russia, ( so I can tell you about it if you want ).
Secondly, I want to improve my English
Thirdly, Finally, I will be happy to hear if you tell me a lot about your country. I've never been abroad.
Also, I can help you with Russian language.