Junior J Rodriguez H
Letter to my un-known friend. I wrote this letter to you knowing you will not reply it. I know I do not know you yet but somehow I know how you are, since I have had you living in my mind for years. I just want to let you know that I will wait for you just if you will too, and if it’s worthful for us.I know I cannot yet protect and keep you free from your going through when your darkest days are trying to drag you down but I beg you not to let them drown you, you know I would give my all to bring you back on the shore again. Just a little while longer and I promise you I’ll be your shield against them. All the nights I have tried to draw your face on my mind, but I have always ended up with a blank canvas. Today I understand the reasons of why. It is because of I will never get the chance to see true beauty till the day I will meet you. Finally, I beg you to remember that most of my hope and faith are lying in your arms so do not ever let them fall. See ya then my un-known friend.
1

Letter to my un-known friend.

I wrote this letter to you knowing you will not reply/reply to it. I know I do not know you yet, but somehow I know how you are, since because I have had you living in my mind for years. I just want to let you know, that I will wait for you, just even if though your will waiting too, if I think it’s worthful for us both. I know I cannot yet am unable to protect and keep you free from your going through when your darkest days, which are trying to drag you down, but I beg you not to let them drown you. You know I would give my all to bring you back on to the shore again. Just a little while longer, and I promise you I’ll be your shield against them.

All the Every nights I have tried to draw your face up/on my mind, but I have always ended up with a blank canvas. Today, I understand the reasons of why. It is because of I will never get the chance to see true beauty, untill the day I will meet you.

Finally, I beg you to remember that most all of my hope and faith are lying in your arms so do not ever let them fall.

See ya you then, my un-known friend.

1

Letter to my unknown friend.

I wrote this letter to you knowing you will not reply it. I know I do not know you yet but somehow I know how you are, since I have had you living in my mind for years. I just want to let you know that I will wait for you just if as you will too, and if it’s worthwhile worthful for us.I know I cannot yet protect and keep you free from what your going through when your darkest days are trying to drag you down, but I beg you not to let them drown you., You know I would give my all to bring you back on the to shore again. Just a little while longer and I promise you I’ll be your shield against them.

All those nights I have tried to  draw your face in my mind, but I have always ended up with a blank canvas. Today I understand the reasons of why. It is because of I will never get the chance to see true beauty till the day I will meet you.

Finally, I beg you to remember that most of my hope and faith are lying in your arms so do not ever let them fall.

See you then my unknown friend.