李威
My summer vacation I'm a university student ,I have two month of vacation .A detailed plan that is what should I study in summer vacation was made before my holiday coming ;I hadn't made any effort in my English class over the past years ,but now I want to save my English.In July ,I start to read English book ,including engineering book ,novel ,and poetry .In addition I translate a lot of English sentence into Chinese . Whether reading or translation are difficult for me;I agree with the point that English is completely different from Chinese by my a month study ; but I'm not afraid of that ,I will make more effort to learning English ;

My Summer Vacation

I'm a university student. ,I have two months of vacation. .A detailed plan that is of what should I study in during summer vacation was made/formulated beforehand.  However, my holiday coming ;I hadn't made any effort inmy English class over the past years ,but now, I want to save salvage my English.__In July, ,I had started to read English books ,including on engineering,  book ,novel ,and some poetry. .In addition At the same time, I tried translating many a lot of English sentences into Chinese. . Whether it is reading or translating, they are difficult for me.  I have to admit agree with the point that English is completely different from Chinese by my after a month of study.  Still ; but I'm not daunted. afraid of that , Nevertheless, I will make put more effort into learning my English learning.;