ana belen
PLANS ABOUT MY NEXT YEAR This year going end soon, so, I have news plans for the next year. Firstly I'm going to study more English, I hope to pass other level Secondly, my daughter is begining the primary school, so, I think that I will have free time then, I'm going to gym for lost weight. The gym is near my house. Another plan for new year is about my job. I hope will get a new job, my currently job isn't well paid. For get a new job it's possible that I need known English better. On August my family and me will go at the beach, in Benidorm, my father in law have a flat there. We'll spend one week. After that, we will go at an hotel for another week por relax. I would like travel to London or Liverpool, but I don't know if will be possible for the money and time. Another illusion that I have is change the furnitures of my sitting room. I'll try do it in the next spring. In general, I think that 2015 will be a good year.

PLANS ABOUT MY NEXT YEAR

Since this year is going to end soon, I have begun making  news plans for the next year.

Firstly, I'm going to study more English. I hope to improve my English pass other level

Secondly, my daughter will begin  is begining the primary school, so I think that I will have more free time. then, I'm going to the gym to for lose weight. The gym is near my house.

Another plan for the new year is about my job. I hope I will get a new job. My current job does not pay well. isn't well paid. In order to get a new job, I need to improve my English.For get a new job it's possible that I need known English better.

On In August, my family and I me will go at to the beach in Benidorm. My father-in-law has  have a flat there. We'll spend one week. After that, we will go to  at a hotel for one  another week to por relax.

I would like travel to London or Liverpool, but I don't know if I can afford the trip. will be possible for the money and time.

Another desire  illusion that I have is to  change the furnitures of in  my sitting room. I'll try do it in the next spring.

In general, I think that 2015 will be a good year.

PLANS FOR MY NEXT YEAR

This year is going to end soon, so, I have new plans for the next year.

Firstly I'm going to study more English, I hope to pass other level

Secondly, my daughter is beginning primary school, so, I think that I will have free time then, I'm going to gym to lose weight. The gym is near my house.

Another plan for the new year regards my job. I hope to get a new job, my current job isn't well paid. To get a new job it's possible that I will need to know English better.

On August my family and I will go to the beach, in Benidorm, my father in law has a flat there. We'll spend one week. After that, we will go to a hotel for another week to relax.

I would like travel to London or Liverpool, but I don't know if it will be possible because of the money and time needed.

Another dream that I have is to change the furniture of my sitting room. I'll try and do it in the next spring.