bau774
someone could correct me, please? -Thanks for coming to our exhibition about the Solar System. -You are welcome. -Universe is really amazing because contains uncountable stars and planets where our Solar Sistem is only little bit part. Life in our planet is that make it different of the other ones. -I´m sure that there are life in other planets although , probably, we never know them, al least with the technology that we have currently. -In a spacecraft traveling at the speed of light, perhaps we might have the possibility of found live on other planets. -How many planets are on the Solar System? -There are eight planets: Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Urane, Neptune and Hearth. -You have forgotten Pluto! -No, I haven´t. Pluto isn´t a Planet. -Why not? -Pluto is too little, and that´s why it´s not a planet. Pluto is even more little than our moon. -Ahh.. I didn´t know that. -What´s the weather like on Pluto? -Pluto haven´t got an atmosphere like the hearth. It is freeze because it is too far from the Sun. -And… what´s the biggest planet in the Solar Sistem? -The biggest planet is Jupiter. Earth planet would be like a tennis ball and a basketball, do you understand? -Yes, I do. Thanks for your explanation. -It´s nothing.

someone cCould someone correct me, please?

-Thanks for coming to our exhibition about the Solar System.
-You are welcome.
-The universe is really amazing because it contains uncountable stars and planets where our Solar System is only a little bit part of it. Life in our planet is that what makes it different of from the other ones.
-I´m sure that there are is life in other planets although, probably, we will never know them it {or "know for sure"}, at least not with the technology that we have currently.
-In a spacecraft traveling at the speed of light, perhaps we might have the possibility of found finding life on other planets.
-How many planets are there in the Solar System?
-There are eight planets: Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Earth. *
-You have forgotten Pluto!
-No, I haven´t. Pluto isn´t a planet.
-Why not?
-Pluto is too little, and that´s why it´s not a planet. Pluto is even more little smaller than our moon.
-Ahh.. I didn´t know that.
-What´s the weather like on Pluto?
-Pluto haven´t got doesn't have an atmosphere like the Earth. It is freeze frozen because it is too far from the Sun.
-And… what´s the biggest planet in the Solar System?
-The biggest planet is Jupiter. Earth planet would be like a tennis ball compared to and Jupiter, which would be like a basketball, do you understand?
-Yes, I do. Thanks for your explanation.
-It´s nothing.

*In astrophysics, we name the planets according to their proximity to the sun, closest first, so it's: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune