Go to engVid.com! Hi guys! It has been a long time since my last notebook entry. Yeah I know that, but what made me write this post it's something really cool for those who are learning English, like me. It's engVig.com, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I invite you to go there, and see how learn English can be fun. Great Teachers, amazing video lessons, and it's for FREE.
1

Go to engVid.com!

Hi guys!

It's been a long time since my last notebook entry. Yeah I know that, but what made me write this post is something really cool for those who are learning English, like me.

It's engVig.com, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I invite you to go there, and see how learning English can be fun.

Great teachers, amazing video lessons, and it's for FREE.

It's nice to know that you liked. I know this site for a long time but I just forgot to mention it here on italki. My favorite teacher is Ronnie! She is so amazing and funny. The best teacher ever!
Thanks a lot for your suggestion Liliane!
Thanks Liliane :)
Yes, Liliane, you're right! I found this site a few days ago, by clicking a link under a video in Youtube. For what I have seen up to now, the teachers are good and their lessons interesting and clear.