yata
the pit and the pendulum He lie on him back and remenber when the judges sais " you must die". And now he is afraid because he are in the prisión of Toledo. While he are in the prisión, some tall men take him out and transport him in a dark place. He thought that it is time to die. But he is still alive. He fears to open his eyes because he doesnt know where he is. Suddenly he though the maybe he is burial alive in a tomb Vocabulario: Lie = yacer, acostarse Grave= tumba Burial = enterra Fall= caer Faint= desmayarse -The cat lie always near a balcony because he is very lazy. - they burial him in a big grave because he is very taller. -The child havent any lesión fortunately because he fall since firth stair. -she fainted when she see the ghost.
1

The pit and the pendulum

He lies on his back and remembers when the judges said " you must die". Now he is afraid because he is in the prison of Toledo. Whilst he is in the prison, some tall men take him out and transport him to a dark place. He thinks that it is his time to die. But he is still alive! 
He fears to open his eyes because he doesn't know where he is. Suddenly he thinks that he is buried alive in a tomb.

Vocabulary (use English only)
Lie = yacer, acostarse
Grave= tumba
Burial = enterra
To fall= caer (verb)
Faint= desmayarse
-The cat always lies near the balcony because he is very lazy.
-They bury him in a big grave because he is very tall. 
-The child havent any lesión fortunately because he fall since firth stair. (not sure what this says Yata, try writing this in another way'.
She fainted when she saw the ghost.

Muy bien Yata como siempre! Keep up the good work!

The Pit and the Pendulum

He lies on his back and remenbers when the judges said, " You must die". And now he is afraid because he is in the prison of Toledo. While in the prison, some tall men take him out and transport him to a dark place. He thinks that it is time to die. But he is still alive.
He is afraid  to open his eyes because he doesn't know where he is. Suddenly, he thinks that maybe he is alive in the burial tomb

Vocabulario:
Lie = yacer, acostarse
Grave= tumba
Burial = enterra
Fall= caer
Faint= desmayarse
- The cat lie always near a balcony because he is very lazy.
- They burial him in a big grave because he is very taller.
- Fortunately the child wasn't hurt because he only fell from the fifth stair.
- She fainted when she saw the ghost.

the pit and the pendulum

He lie on him back and remenber when the judges said" you must die". And now he is afraid because he are in the prisión of Toledo. While he are in the prisión, some tall men take him out and transport him in a dark place. He thought that it is time to die. But he is still alive.
He fears to open his eyes because he doesn´t know where he is. Suddenly he though the maybe he is burial alive in a tomb

Vocabulario:
Lie = yacer, acostarse
Grave= tumba
Burial = enterra
Fall= caer
Faint= desmayarse
-The cat lie always near a balcony because he is very lazy.
- they burial him in a big grave because he is very tall. 
-The child haven´t any lesion fortunately because he fall since first stair.
-she fainted when she saw the ghost.