Lucas
22 - Music Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are melody and harmony, rhythm, dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. I appreciate music so much on the same extend which the phisolopher Nietzsche said that without music, life would be a mistake. As well I like music because it permit us to dance and it gives life to our feelings.
1

22 - Music

Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are melody and harmony, rhythm, dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.

I appreciate music so much to the same extent which the philosopher Nietzsche said that without music, life would be a mistake. I also like music because it permits us to dance and it gives life to our feelings.

1

22 - Music

Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its <em>[ref. to music or to the medium?] </em>common elements are melody and harmony, rhythm, dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.

I appreciate music so much on the same extend which the phisolopher to the same extent as (did) Nietzsche, who said that without music, life would be a mistake. As well I also like music because it permits us to dance and it gives life to our feelings.