Omar Tadeo
A new semester, but now with a tablet Today I had my first class in my eighth semester at university. I was excited to see my friends again and talk about what we did in our vacations. My science teacher was a bit bored because he spent much time talk about things that wasn't important for me. Fortunaley, I remembered I had a tablet so I turned on and started to surfing the web especially duolingo.com, memrise and this website. So, instead of losing time I take advantage of this "free time" to practice my target languages (English and German). Thanks the technology, I can learn any language at anytime and anywhere.
1

Today I had my first class in my eighth semester at university. I was excited to see my friends again and talk about what we did in on our vacations vacation. My science teacher was a bit bored boring because he spent much a lot of/a long time talking about things that wasn't were not important for to me.

Fortunately, I remembered I had a tablet so I turned it on and started to surfing surf the web especially . (I focused on/I spend time on) duolingo.com, memrise and this website. So, instead of losing time I take took advantage of this "free time" to practice my target languages, (English and German).

Thanks to the technology, I can learn any language at anytime and anywhere.

A new semester, but now with a tablet

Today I had my first class in my eighth semester at university. I was excited to see my friends again and talk about what we did in our vacations. My science teacher was a bit boring because he spent much time talking about things that weren't important for me.

Fortunately, I remembered I had a tablet so I turned it on and started to surf the web especially duolingo.com, memrise and this website. So, instead of losing time I took advantage of this "free time" to practice my target languages (English and German).

Thanks to the technology, I can learn any language at anytime and anywhere.