John
There was no miracle Ten days ago, a university girl, aged 20, was about going home. She was in a suburb of where she lived. Actually she was able to ride the public bus home. But the interval between buses was big, so her brother arranged a private car, whose driver was passing where she stood, for her. The girl did not know the driver. Unfortunately, there was another strange car driver who spotted a young girl standing aside the road without any accompanist. Then he stopped the car before the girl, and offered the girl a ferry. After the arranged car pass the position they had appointed, he did not see the girl and therefore contacted the girl's family immediately. Of course the girl family, including her boyfriend, made calls to her. She told her family that she knew that she got on a wrong car but everything was okay. Surprisingly, the girl was due to back home in half an hour, but four hours later she was still absent. They began a search for her on the following day and reported the police three days later. They even advertised that if anybody provided any valuable clues to their daughter they would pay 100 thousand Yuan. Two days ago, bad news came from the police. The girl was killed at the exact night she took the car.
1

(There Was) No Miracle

Ten days ago, a university girl, aged 20, was about going walking home. She was in a suburb of where she lived her hometown. Actually She was able to ride the public bus home. but the interval between buses was too big (long), so her brother arranged for a private car, whose driver was passing would pass/would be passing where she stood, for her /arranged for a private car which was to pick her up (from the bus stop). The girl did not know the driver of this car. Unfortunately, there was another strange car driver who spotted a the young girl standing aside (on the side of) the road without anybody accompanist accompanying her (standing by the road alone/unaccompanied). Then He stopped the car before the pulled up beside the girl, and offered the girl a ferry her a ride.
After As the arranged car passed the position they had appointed designated pickup area, he the driver did not see the girl and (therefore) contacted the girl's her family immediately. Of course the girl's family, including her boyfriend, had (already) made (several) calls to her (phone). She The girl told her family that she knew (that) she got on a in the wrong car but that everything was (would be) okay.
Surprisingly, The girl was due to back home in half an hour, but to everyone's surprise, but four hours later she was still absent not home. They <em>[who?]</em> began a search for her on the following day and reported to the police three days later/...and filed a report with the police three days later. They even advertised that if anybody provided any valuable clues to their daughter's whereabouts, they would pay a reward of 100,000 thousand Yuan would be issued.
Two days ago, bad news came from the police. The girl was killed at (on) the exact (exact) same night she took the unidentified car.