Peilin
How to become a optimistic girl Every times when I talk to the stranger, or even some one I know but not very familiar with, I will be shy and my face will turn red. I think it's not good for my career and my life, too. This year I will host our company's annual meeting and I already become nervous when everytimes I think about that. If I will make mistake? If I can't make others happy?....Please tell me what to do !!! HELP! HELP!
2

How to become an  optimistic girl

Every times  when I talk to  the  a  stranger, or even some one I know but  am  not very familiar with, I will be shy and my face will turn red. I think  it's  this is  not good for my career and my life, too . This year I will host our company's annual meeting and I  am  already  become  nervous  when  everytimes  I think about that.  If  What if  I will make mistake?  If  What if  I can't make others happy?.... Please tell me what to do !!! HELP! HELP!

----------

I am a shy person too, and I had to talk in front of 300 people.  I was extremely nervous.  I can provide you with four tips to help you.

First, think of the audience as your friends.  They WANT you to do well.  They are cheering for you.  Do not be afraid of the audience.  If you make a mistake, say the same thing as you would say to a friend. "Oops, let me say that again," and then keep going.

Second, think of a person who is very good at speaking to people.  You can "pretend" that you are that person.  If there is an actress you like, you can pretend to be her.  This will stop you thinking about how nervous you are.  Just pretend that you are someone else!

Third, speak a little slower than normal.  Speaking a little slowly will help you to relax.  If you speak a little slowly, you are also less likely to make any mistakes.

Fourth, remember to smile.  This will make you feel more comfortable.  Remember, your audience is your friend.  They WANT you to enjoy yourself.  They WANT you to smile.

I wish you good luck!