CuteCore
Author and Read, a Movie Review about <Dans la maison> For a long time, the authors have been regard as the fathers and only owners of their literary works,the readers just have the rights to choose and accept. The author is a king for the kingdom that is built by himself,and he forces the reads to accept those established meanings. Roland Barthes published <The Death of the Author>——The naissance of text is announcing the death of author——the traditional subject status of author was collapsed, the author is not the only owner of his works, but a temporary expresser/speaker/talker. Germain, a French teacher, asked the students to hand in a piece of composition, during the process of correcting, the homework of Claude——took the experience of tutoring his classmate Raphel as a subject——was noticed. “Suite”——Germain,a middle-aged man who has good taste but lacks creativity,feld like that he picks up a treasure, began regarding Claude who is a obscure student, and teach him how to be a good writter. As a teacher, it's normal to tutor student for Germain. But he is not only the teacher but also a reader. In the beginning, he thought that Claude's works are fictitious, but he was involved in Claude's story, and he cant distinguish fiction from fact. He even stole the math test paper from another teacher in order to help Claude staying at his classmate's house to keep writting, thus satisfying his own desire of peeping. At the same time, Claude was satisfied because of Germain's identification. Indeed, even if Claude is a peeping tom, he excepts a partner to share feelings with him.